Learn how to build and manage a Cisco AMP for Endpoints deployment, create policies for endpoint groups, and deploy connectors. You will also analyze malware detections using powerful tools available in the AMP for Endpoints console.
In this lab-intensive course, you will be introduced to the powerful features of Cisco AMP for Endpoints software. You will learn about the operational use of the product through a number of step-by-step attack scenarios.
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is security administrators, security consultants, network administrators, systems engineers, technical support personnel, and channel partners and resellers.
- Identify the key components and methodologies of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Recognize the key features and concepts of the AMP for Endpoints product
- Navigate the AMP for Endpoints console interface and perform first-use setup tasks
- Identify and use the primary analysis features of AMP for Endpoints
- Use the AMP for Endpoints tools to analyze a compromised host
- Describe malware terminology and recognize malware categories
- Analyze files and events by using the AMP for Endpoints console and be able to produce threat reports
- Use the AMP for Endpoints tools to analyze a malware attack and a ZeroAccess infection
- Configure and customize AMP for Endpoints to perform malware detection
- Create and configure a policy for AMP protected endpoints
- Plan, deploy, and troubleshoot an AMP for Endpoints installation
- Describe the AMP Representational State Transfer (REST) API and the fundamentals of its use
- Describe all the features of the Accounts menu for both public and private cloud installations