EN-SDA is a 1-day workshop consisting of lectures and hands-on labs that cover Cisco’s Software Defined Access solutions.
As enterprise networks become more complex, and business demands increase as a result of digitization and digital business—traditional approaches to networking are struggling to keep pace.
Business challenges include:
- Provisioning network resources to support different business stakeholders and allow access to services
- Defining and managing policies allowing users to choose multiple devices to access services and systems from multiple locations
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the enterprise to protect against malicious attacks
- Optimizing IT service quality by collecting, analyzing and managing network telemetry data to identify potential problem areas and plan interventions to proactively address them.
- The SD-Access solution is part of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture and leverages a centralized controller to provide a unified management framework to simplify management, increase agility and reduce cost.
Experience with Cisco security technologies
Who Should Attend
This is a technical course designed for network engineers and consultants who will be designing, implementing and managing network architectures using Cisco campus switching technologies.
- Understand the business challenges relating to network complexity and digital business transformation
- Articulate what this means for network design and management
- Understand and describe Cisco’s SD-Access solution, key components and benefits, including:
- DNA Centre for Orchestration of Design, Provision, Policy and Assurance
- Centralized APIC-EM Controller for policy based network automation
- Cisco campus fabric devices for physical infrastructure under the administrative control of DNA Center
- Understand the key concepts of Campus Fabric including:
- Fabric overlay concepts
- Control-Plane based on LISP
- Data-Plane based on VXLAN
- Policy-Based on Trustsec
Enterprise Networking Self Drive for SD-WAN (EN-SDWAN-SD)