As networks become ever more complex and devices are proliferating by the minute, it becomes harder to see what’s on the network, and harder to spot a threat. Cisco’s Network Visibility and Segmentation solution combine Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology to enable fast threat detection, highly secure access, and software-defined segmentation.
This technical training will provide attendees a broad understanding of the Embedded Network Visibility and Segmentation capabilities of the Network Intuitive and how they support the ultimately secure network infrastructure.
- Describe the benefits of The Network Intuitive and the problems it solves
- Describe the benefits of Cisco Network Embedded Security and the Network Visibility and Segmentation capabilities
- Describe the Features of Cisco Stealthwatch
- Discuss how TrustSec is used to distribute and provision automated policies to the network
- Describe the benefits of combining ETA, Stealthwatch,ISE and CTA
- Discuss how Cisco Catalyst 9300 enables enhanced network as a sensor with ETA