This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio. You will be able to translate
requirements into automation designs and design a hybrid or private cloud deployment incorporating Security Best Practices.
This is one of the four cloud specific courses required for the Cisco Certified Network Professionals for Cloud Certification.
This course is worth 40 Credits in the Continuing Education Program.
Ideally individuals will have Data Center experience, OS experience and experience with designing and deploying IT solutions
- Attendance of CLDFND and CLDADM or equivalent experience is recommended
Who Should Attend
Cloud Architects and Cloud Infrastructure Architects responsible for the creation of cloud deployment designs and the design of infrastructure and operations for cloud services using Cisco cloud products and solutions.
- Translate the business requirements into Cisco Cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco Cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self-service user portal
- Design for the Application and Platform as a service
- Design for a Private Cloud infrastructure, automation and security
- Design for a Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Describe for the VM Lifecycle management