This 2 day class explores the most common issues found within ACI and explains how to troubleshoot them. Students will be introduced to the concepts and principles of ACI with emphasis being placed on policy driven networking. Students will be familiarized with the tools built within ACI that enable inspection of overall health and possible failure scenarios.
This workshop is designed to provide an extensive hands-on experience in which you will be presented with failure scenarios, be asked to track down the source of failures, and then repair any failures found. You will explore methods for tracking failures to their root cause including topics which span across L2 and L3 as well as tenant issues, VMM domains, the APIC.
Who Should Attend
This course is tailored for end-user network and Data Center architects and engineers, as well as senior IT personnel who are evaluating the suitability of ACI for their environment.
• Explain the ACI policy-based networking model
• Explain the ACI fabric architecture
• Describe options for troubleshooting L2 and L3 forwarding within the ACI Fabric
• Identify troubleshooting issues around the APIC
• Discuss troubleshooting scenarios in the Common Tenant and Management Tenant
• Explain ways to rectify common VMM issues