Achieve superior scalability, simplified management and streamlined operations for your Data Center with role-specific UCS training.
IT training made simple
The success of a data center relies on the knowledge and experience to maintain a 24-hour runtime environment and build for rapid application deployment with a highly elastic infrastructure. Now, more than ever, it’s imperative to have the highly trained staff who can coordinate activities while monitoring, testing and upgrading systems as needed.
Passport is the only role specific Data Center training program built to master the challenges of deploying, securing, operating and maintaining a Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and UCS C-Series Rack Servers. It covers advanced topics such as data center infrastructure, data center networking, storage, virtualization, automation and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) so you can to take control of your Data Center.
Discover a new way to train
- Designed for specific Cisco Data Center job roles
- Single annual subscription pricing
- Guaranteed dates, no cancellations*
- Attend unlimited live classes*
- Live classrooms led by elite instructors
- Enterprise level physical labs
- Cisco accredited & accepts CLCs
- Digital learning platform & community